The Illinois Developmental Therapy Association (IDTA) is a non-profit professional organization incorporated in January 2006. The mission and purpose of the Illinois Developmental Therapy Association is to provide the highest quality services to children with disabilities and delays and their families through promoting and supporting the interests of Developmental Therapists by
• providing opportunities for the professional growth of individual members
• advancing the ethical and professional standards and cultivating best practice of DT
• improving communication, understanding and cooperation among DT's
• informing the public about the services and practices of DT
• promoting public recognition of DT as a certified/licensed profession
Questions or comments relating to the Mission, Vision and Strategic Goals should be directed to Benny Delgado, IDTA President: 888.610.6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.